Assertions are expressed or implied representation by management that are reflected in the financial statement components. The auditor performs audit procedures to gather evidence to test those assertions.
Your client is ABC Appliance Company, an appliance wholesaler. Determine an audit procedure for each of the transaction types in each business cycle, and discuss your results. Include the following transaction cycles:
- Sale of goods or rendering of service for cash or credit
- Receipt of cash from the customer in payment for the goods or services
- The return of goods by customers
Consider each business cycle component in your analysis, as follows:
- Audit procedures
Analyze each business cycle, and discuss. For each business cycle, you will describe the assertion and the corresponding control.
Be sure to include an introduction and a conclusion in your paper.
Submitting your assignment in APA format means, at a minimum, you will need the following:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Title page: Remember the running head. The title should be in all capitals.
- Length: 5 pages minimum
- Abstract: This is a summary of your paper, not an introduction. Begin writing in third person.
- Body: This begins on the page following the title page and abstract page and must be double-spaced (be careful not to triple- or quadruple-space between paragraphs). The typeface should be 12-pt. Times Roman or 12-pt. Courier in regular black type. Do not use color, bold type, or italics, except as required for APA-level headings and references. The deliverable length of the body of your paper for this assignment is 5 pages. In-body academic citations to support your decisions and analysis are required. A variety of academic sources is encouraged.
- Reference page: References that align with your in-body academic sources are listed on the final page of your paper. The references must be in APA format using appropriate spacing, hanging indent, italics, and uppercase and lowercase usage as appropriate for the type of resource used. Remember, the Reference page is not a bibliography but a further listing of the abbreviated in-body citations used in the paper. Every referenced item must have a corresponding in-body citation.