Based on what you have learned so far in this course, create a PowerPoint presentation that addresses each of the following points/questions. Be sure to completely answer all the questions for each bullet point. Use clear headings that allow your professor to know which bullet you are addressing on the slides in your presentation. Support your content with at least four (4) citations throughout your presentation. Make sure to reference the citations using the APA writing style for the presentation. Include a slide for your references at the end. Follow best practices for PowerPoint presentations related to text size, color, images, effects, wordiness, and multimedia enhancements.
Title Slide (1 slide)
Traditional Authority, Legal-Rational Authority, and Charismatic Authority (3-4 slides).
Stable democracy (3-4 slides)
What are the issues surrounding implementation of a new policy? Discuss the opportunities and risks faced by school leaders. (1-2 slides)
Special-interest group, public-interest group, and political-action committee (3-5 slides)
Made in the USA (1-2 slides)
References (1 slide)
– Explain the difference between Traditional Authority, Legal-Rational Authority, and Charismatic Authority. Explain an event in the past or present that would be an example of each authority.
– This module explains three factors that promote a social climate favorable to a stable democracy. What are these three factors? If they are present today, explain how they function. If not, explain what can be done to make them more present.
– No matter what news channel you watch it seems there is some sort of group lobbying for or against a potential right. Name a special-interest group, public-interest group, and political-action committee in today’s news and explain how each is prevalent in today’s democracy.
– Very few products we buy today have “Made in the USA” on the label or tag. Explain, in your opinion, why this is true.
Case Study- J.P. is a 15-year-old boy who presents to the pediatric office for his annual visit.
- Lives with mother and father, both present for visit
- Attends high school
- Only child
- No smokers in home
- No weapons in home
- Vital signs within normal limits
- Height and weight within normal limits
- Immunizations up to date
- No medications
- No allergies
- Physical exam within normal limits
Write an essay of 1000-1250 words and address each of the questions below. Be sure to completely answer all parts in each prompt. Support your answers with reasoning and evidence from the data provided. Separate each section in your paper with a clear heading that allows your professor to know which bullet you are addressing in that section of your paper. Make sure to reference three (3) citations using the APA writing style for each reference. Include a title page and a reference page, which do not count towards the minimal word amount.
- What special considerations should the nurse keep in mind regarding the physical exam with this age group?
- What information can you get from the teen? (Eating, sleeping and physical activity habits, drug or alcohol use, sexual activity) Why are each of these important?
- What should be included in your safety assessment? Why?
Length: 1000 – 1250 words; answers must thoroughly address the questions in a clear, concise manner.
Structure: Include a title page and reference page in APA style. These do not count towards the minimal word count for this assignment.
References: Use the appropriate APA style in-text citations and references for all resources utilized to answer the questions. Include at least three (3) scholarly sources to support your claims.
Format: Save your assignment as a Microsoft Word document (.doc or .docx).
File name: Name your saved file according to your first initial, last name, and the assignment number (for example, “RHall Assignment 1.docx”)
"Our Prices Start at $11.99. As Our First Client, Use Coupon Code GET15 to claim 15% Discount This Month!!"
Being the President of the United States is a very powerful and influential position. This week we will discuss education reform and welfare reform. Identify one (1) President of the United States and write a two (2) page paper discussing the following. Each section of your paper should have a section header. 1- Explain why you selected the President? 2- Give some historical background about the President. 3- Identify and discuss an initiative accomplished by the President which relates to welfare, health, education, and/or environmental reform. APA format and at least 2 academic resources (your textbook and one other source)