- Complete Chapter 7 assigned reading. https://books.google.com/books?id=lNTsAwAAQBAJ&pri…
- Read Huber’s critical thinking exercise: Nurse Olivia Witte, page 126-127.
- Cite content from your assigned reading and the literature to answer each of the seven questions at the end of the critical thinking exercise.
- Define the elements of group interaction.
- Discuss conflict management strategies and conflict resolution techniques.
- Identify strategies to manage group and team behaviors.
- Identify key definitions and theories of communication and relationship building.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Minimum of four (4) total references: two (2) references from required course materials and two (2) peer-reviewed references. All references must be no older than five years (unless making a specific point using a seminal piece of information)
Peer-reviewed references include references from professional data bases such as PubMed or CINHAL applicable to population and practice area, along with evidence based clinical practice guidelines. Examples of unacceptable references are Wikipedia, UpToDate, Epocrates, Medscape, WebMD, hospital organizations, insurance recommendations, & secondary clinical databases.
Unless otherwise specified, all the written assignment must follow APA 6th edition formatting, citations and references. Click here to download the Microsoft Word APA 6th edition template. Make sure you cross-reference the APA 6th edition book as well before submitting the assignment.
Number of Pages/Words
Unless otherwise specified all papers should have a minimum of 600 words (approximately 2.5 pages) excluding the title and reference pages.
To be successful, complete the following steps in order:
STEP 1. Review the instructional materials and finish learning activities in this module.
STEP 2. Click here to download the rubric. ( See attached)
STEP 3. Create a new Word document, write your paper based on the above overview.
STEP 4. Refer to APA book and rubric for correctly formatting the paper.