In your presentation identify, the resources that are available within your community; assets available throughout neighboring cities, the county, state, and the federal governments; and infrastructure organizations such as, public utilities, hospitals, public health, etc. Identify three or more private sector resources that might be required during the emergency. Use the internet to research the resources available in your city, state, and federal governments.
Then distinguish the roles of all of the organizations identified, and break down the specific needs that each organization will fulfill based on an emergency involving a hurricane (category 3 or greater). Discuss how each organization identified will respond to the hurricane both independently and in collaboration with the other organizations you have identified.
Your presentation should be 15 slides in length (excluding title slide and references slide).
This assignment will require outside research. Use at least two credible sources beyond the text material and discuss how you evaluated the credibility of the resources used. You may consult the Purdue Global Library, the internet, the textbook, other course material, and any other outside resources in supporting your task, using proper citations in APA style.
- Your 15 slide requirement is excluding your title, introduction, and reference slides.
- Use one basic slide design and layout.
- Text large enough to be read by your audience (font size 20-34 point).
- Limit slides to between 6 and 8 lines of content.
- You may use pictures, charts and graphs to supplement your material as long as they do not take up the entire slide
- Use bullets for your main points.
- Use speaker notes to fully explain what is being discussed in the bullet points as though you are presenting to an audience, being sure to follow the Standard English (correct grammar, punctuation, etc.).
- Viewpoint and purpose should be clearly established and sustained.
- The presentation should be well ordered, logical, and unified, as well as original and insightful.
- Your work should display superior content, organization, style, and mechanics
- Appropriate citation style should be followed
You should also make sure to:
- Use examples to support your discussion
Cite all sources on a separate reference slide at the end of your PowerPoint and reference and cite within the body of the presentation using APA format and citation style. For more information on APA guidelines, visit Academic Tools.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now