Unit 3 Assignment
Unit outcomes addressed in this Assignment:
- Describe research methodologies used in health science to collect new data on issues and trends in health science.
- Discuss ethical principles that must be maintained in scientific studies related to health issues or trends.
Course outcome assessed/addressed in this Assignment:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
HS499-2: Research Methods and Critical Thinking Skills: Demonstrate competency in medical research and inquiry using scientific methods and laboratory skills for critical thinking and problem solving in health care settings.
- Choose a subject in health care that is of interest to you. Examples might include health behaviors, epidemiology, health information, wellness activities, etc.
- Research a possible issue or problem within this area of health care.
- Form a hypothesis for how to solve the issue or problem you have identified and use the scientific method to create and test your hypothesis.
- Create charts, graphs or maps to illustrate the data from your research.
- Using critical thinking and problem solving skills, how can health science professionals be successful in improving this problem?
- The paper should be at least 975 words in length