Design a treatment plan
As you explored in this week’s Discussion, assessment becomes more complex if a couple or family member shows signs of pervasive mental illness or a significant health concern. Using theory-based interventions may help you navigate this challenging terrain.
For this Assignment, consider a couple/family where one member has a severe and persistent mental illness. (Note: This may be a fictitious case or a case from your professional experience). Think about how you would conceptualize the couple’s/family’s problems using the lens of your chosen theoretical orientation. Using the Walden Library, locate two evidence-based journal articles that support interventions for the present issue.
The Assignment (2–3 pages)
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Identify the pervasive mental illness or health concern present in the couple/family.
- Conceptualize the couple’s/family’s problem through your chosen theoretical orientation.
- Design a treatment plan including short- and long-term goals.
- Explain two evidence-based interventions you would use to address the couple’s/family’s issues and how you would use them. (Note: The interventions may not emerge from your chosen theoretical orientation.)
- Justify the intervention you selected with two evidence-based research articles.