- National security law
- Homeland security laws, policies, and executive orders
- Constitutional impact
- Civil liberties
- Individual Rights
- Immigration and border security
A critical analysis includes:
- An Introduction – introduce the thesis
- Summary – provide the main idea
- Analysis – critically state the positive and negative points of the article and assess if the intended goal of the author was met
- Conclusion – summarize the main ideas
Include at least two (2) additional references as part of your critique (to support your analysis).
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Your paper must be at a minimum of 3 pages (the Title and Reference pages do not count towards the minimum limit).
- Scholarly references should be used. A good rule of thumb is at least 2 scholarly sources per page of content.
- Type in Times New Roman, 12 point and double space.
- Students will follow the current APA Style as the sole citation and reference style used in written work submitted as part of coursework.
- Points will be deducted for the use of Wikipedia or encyclopedic type sources. It is highly advised to utilize books, peer-reviewed journals, articles, archived documents, etc.
- All submissions will be graded using the assignment rubric