The entrepreneurs you learned and wrote about last week have all been successful in at least one of their endeavors, if not many. They have created and managed some of the most successful ventures in history. Most of them started with just an idea for a new product, a new process, or a new service. The difference between them and everyone else with an idea is innovation, the process of bringing that idea to life.
What You’ll Need
- Your tech kit including laptop
- Internet for research
- At least 3 credible sources (Wikipedia does not count)
Research a business started by a famous entrepreneur. You must choose a business started by an entrepreneur other than one you chose in week 1.
In a Word document, explain the following:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- What is the company? How was it started?
- Who is involved in it? What is their entrepreneurial role?
- What trends did the business follow?
- What was the process of ideation?
- What role did innovation play in the company?
- What was done well? Why do you think so?
- What could have been improved? Why? How would you improve it?
- Were mistakes made? How could they have been avoided avoided? Explain your reasoning.
- What would you do differently?
- What essential resources were used to start the business?
- What can you learn from this study that will help you in your career?
Cite resources using APA format both in-text and in a separate reference page.
Incorporate the concepts and terminology learned from this week’s readings into the paper, demonstrating how the business you chose reflects the concepts learned about in the Read & View activities.
1. Save your work as a PDF document that contains all parts of the assignment.
2. Name your document as follows: LASTNAME_FIRSTNAME_CaseStudy