Write an essay that addresses the following issues and questions:
- As you think about your personal and professional goals and aspirations, what cognitive biases outlined by Gilovich, T. D. (Academic). (2016) might impede your growth? What active steps might you take to recognize and combat such biased forms of thinking? Write an essay that addresses these issues and questions.
- Identify one example of scholarly research (peer-reviewed) for your final project and outline the main claim and ideas. Explain how this research on the topic you are exploring helps address any cognitive biases you may have had in your thinking. Does it help to change your thinking or approach to your topic?
- Cite all claims and ideas using scholarly sources.
- Include at least one scholarly source that is related to your topic for the final project. The CSU Global Library (Links to an external site.) is a good place to find these scholarly sources.
- Your paper should be 4-5 pages in length (not including the title page and reference page). Format your paper according to the CSU Global Writing Center (Links to an external site.).
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now