Create a 6–8-slide PowerPoint presentation that describes communication barriers within an interdisciplinary team and how those barriers affect patient safety and health care outcomes. Offer a solut
Create a 6–8-slide PowerPoint presentation that describes communication barriers within an interdisciplinary team and how those barriers affect patient safety and health care outcomes. Offer a solution in which you recommend evidence-based strategies to improve communication within the team and explain how the strategies benefit the team and patients.
The ability to effectively communicate as part of interdisciplinary collaboration is essential for patient safety and successful health care delivery.
Imagine you are part of an interdisciplinary health care team in your organization. Although the team has been working together for several months, communication between members is not always efficient or effective, and the situation has become stressful for everyone. The team leader asks you to develop a presentation for the team that addresses the issue.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Create a 6–8-slide PowerPoint presentation to examine the communication issue and the risk it creates for positive health care outcomes.
- Describe the types of communication barriers that occur within an interdisciplinary team.
- Explain how the communication barriers can impact patient safety and health care outcomes.
- Recommend specific evidence-based strategies to improve communication within the team.
- Explain how the strategies will benefit team members and patients.
Use the notes section of each slide to expand your points and cite your supporting evidence. Also, include a title slide and a reference slide that lists the resources you used in this assessment.
- Use APA format for citations and references.
- Be creative. Consider your intended audience.
Scoring guide attached