explain how you have noticed, scaffolded and assessed the numeracy within each of the discipline areas covered within the plan
Part B: Analysis of numeracy plan
The analysis of your numeracy plan should explain and justify your planning approach. In particular, it must:
· identify the attitudes, mindsets, skills and knowledge of both the numerate teacher and learner and how these have been addressed within the student numeracy plan.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
· explain how you have noticed, scaffolded and assessed the numeracy within each of the discipline areas covered within the plan
· describe the personal and pedagogical knowledge that you (the teacher) will need to support the different components of the plan
· suggest how you as a teacher can continue to improve and extend your students’ numeracy beyond the plan
· justify your planning approach by drawing on supporting literature.
Your analysis should be around 1300 words. With (15 Scholarly References APA style)