Application: Leadership Concept Analysis Group Paper
This week you will begin a group paper that you will develop over the next few weeks. By Day 3 of this week, you will be placed in a collaborative group and provided with a work area for your group (See the Groups area below Week 11 in the left-hand navigation bar. If you do not see your team area by the end of Day 3, contact your Instructor.)
Before you begin to work with your group, read the information below describing the paper. Then join your group, introduce yourself, and begin work on selecting a topic.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
· Within your group, select a topic relevant to interprofessional leadership and the health care field on which to focus your group paper. The following are some potential topics for your group to consider:
o Matrix organizations
o Accountable care organizations
o Horizontal and vertical organizations
o Role conflict and ambiguity
o Employee recruitment and selection
o Interpersonal relationships in the C-suite of organizations (the relationships between the CEO, CFO, and CNO)
o Resistance to change
o Succession planning
o Whistle blowing
o “Just” culture
o Team Stepps
· When your group has selected a topic, the group facilitator will submit the topic to the Instructor for approval on the Discussion Board in the Week 5 Group Project Topic Forum.
· Conduct research on your topic using the Walden Library and other credible sources.
As a group, write a 3- to 5 (page count does not include title and reference page) page paper that includes the following:
· Section 1: Introduction
· Section 2: Significance of the topic (based on literature that speaks to the relevancy of the concept selected in terms of interprofessional leadership)
· Section 3: Review of the literature related to the concept that the group selects (current best practices, positive or negative impact on leadership or health care organizations, etc.)
· Section 4: Application to nursing (e.g., implications or consequences for nursing leaders)
· Section 5: Conclusion