Week 7 Reflective Journal
Now that you have completed your Persuasive Rough Draft, reflect back on this process, how it went, what you’ve learned from it, and what you might do differently the next time. Write a brief reflection journal in which you address the following questions (from The Writer’s Way, p. P-6):
1. What just happened? (What did I/we do?)
2. What was the purpose of doing this activity? (Why did I/we do it?)
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
3. What did the reading in the textbook say about this activity? [For this question, identify one concept, idea, or instruction from the textbook that struck you as interesting or significant.]
4. What was the point of this reading?
5. How can I use this activity or information going forward?
Important: Do not write just one-sentence answers to the above questions. Write at least a paragraph for each. You might want to review the additional explanations on p. P-6 before your proceed.
You do not have to use APA Style for this assignment, but your journal must be double spaced.