Next, analyze your issue/event through the lens of history, and address the following:
- How does this issue/event interact with the history lens and impact social issues?
- In what ways does the history lens help articulate a deeper understanding of the social issue(s) that inform your issue/event?
Next, analyze your issue/event through the lens of the humanities by exploring the following questions:
- How is this issue/event portrayed creatively in society? What is the message or commentary of this representation?
- How does this representation interact with you in your personal and professional lives?
Note: You are completing two separate analyses: one from history and one from the humanities. You must submit two papers in a single Word document. Be sure to use evidence from research to support your analysis. Refer to course resources, the LibGuide for this course, and any other pertinent resources to
support your responses. Relevant current news sources may be used with instructor approval. Incorporate instructor feedback into your final project. Specifically, the following critical elements must be addressed:
I. Lens Analysis: In this section of your assignment, you will analyze your issue/event through two of the four general education lenses.
- Analyze your issue/event through the lens of history for determining its impact on various institutions. Utilize evidence from research to
support your analysis.
- Analyze your issue/event through the lens of the humanities for determining its impact on various institutions. Utilize evidence from research to
support your analysis.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Guidelines for Submission: Milestone Two should be submitted as two papers in a single Word document. The entire submission should be 2 to 4
pages in length. Use double-spacing, 12-point Times New Roman font, and one-inch margins. Support your responses with at least two sources for each lens from the assigned course resources or other scholarly sources located independently via the Shapiro Library. Cite your supporting sources in APA style.
Please note that the grading rubric for this milestone submission is not identical to that of the final project. The Final Project Part One Rubric will include an additional “Exemplary” category that provides guidance as to how you can go above and beyond “Proficient” in your final submission, as well as additional elements to address.