Prior to beginning work on this assignment,
- Review the weekly lecture.
- Review the “DargeanGrix Business Scenario” document.
- Review the articles or webpages: Intangible Assets: They’re Not What You Think They Are (Links to an external site.), Intangible Values: The Building Blocks of Purpose (Links to an external site.), 28 Examples of Intangible Things (Links to an external site.), and Selling Intangibles: How to Sell What the Customer Can’t See. (Links to an external site.)
- Review the Intangible Benefits (Links to an external site.) entry.
Using the DargeanGrix Business Scenario document, evaluate the current costs of the situation to the organization. Provide a breakdown of the costs and the risks to the organization in the situation. Remember that costs are not only hard costs or dollar related; consider the intangible costs of reputation, perception, and lost productivity due to inefficiency, frustration, stress, mental health, workarounds, and any other kind of intangible cost. Remember that these intangible costs may not be readily quantifiable. However, you can include a narrative with examples that support these aspects. Your goal is to develop the ability to think beyond return on investment (ROI) and traditional costs as justifiers for new ideas.
In your paper,
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Analyze at least three intangible costs associated with the DargeanGrix Business Scenario.
- Explain the aspects that comprise the intangible elements.
- Evaluate the impact of each of the intangibles to DargeanGrix and to DargeanGrix’s business processes and assign a cost to each.
- The cost may be a monetary one or it may be another form of valuation.
- Justify each of the assigned costs with a narrative explaining your rationale for each element.
- Although not required, a table may be useful for visualizing the aspects.
The Current Intangible Business Costs paper
- Must be at least five double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA Style
Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
Must include an introduction and conclusion paragraph.
Must use at least three credible sources.
Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA Style