revise and refine the data analysis slide from your Unit IV PowerPoint Presentation and then explain your data analysis plan in depth.
You must first revise your data analysis slide to give a clearer picture of your plan.
- You may refer to the Unit V Lesson for a suggested data analysis framework, or you can create your own.
- You may expand the data analysis section of your PowerPoint to include up to two additional slides.
Next, after you have revised your PowerPoint slides, you will then write a two-page persuasive and detailed description of your data analysis plan in a Word document.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- You must start with an introduction and then provide a discussion that demonstrates strong evidence of critical thinking.
- Explain your choices and strategy for data analysis.
- Explain the data sampling and distribution aspects of your plan.
- You must use at least three academically reliable sources to support your discussion, one of which must come from the CSU Online Library.
Finally, you will insert only your revised PowerPoint slides into your Word document as an Appendix. Inserting the revised slides as an image or object will suffice; you do not need to embed the active slides, and do not add the entire presentation.
Your written paper must be at least two pages in length,