The following assessment need to be written as a report and not as an essay, I have attached Assessment 1 which I have submitted to university earlier and based on that Assessment 3 need to be written and please consider the following points while writing report and at the end mentor feedback need to be written as well presuming all work is done.
- I have attached a few patient records which includes pregnant women and cancer patients came to DVT (deepvein thrombosis/venous thrombo embolism) clinic for a review, for your convenience which helps in writing a report
- All the physical assessments and relevant diagnosis presumed need to be done in prescribed time frame as per assessment 1 attached
- The file name “mentor observed assessment” was initially provided from university in that pages 1 and 2 are done as per assessment 1 and pages 3 (time log) needs to be done 4 times, two physical assessments for each learning objectives as per assessment 1 (which were two) and date range can be anything from 15 or 20 April to 16th may only.
- Make sure timelog is in coordination with report writing, each timelog 250 words for each physical assessment (four in total) and report writing should be 3000 words in total as per guidelines provided below and mentor feedback 500 words in total, I have ordered in total of 4500 words paid for this assessment.
- All patient records were original copies and strict confidentiality need to be maintained and needs to be destroyed post completion of work and thank you for doing this, in all the records the initial assessment starts from bottom and please see the date as in the records.
- I have attached NCCN guidelines for your convenience and we follow as per NCCN guidelines for DVT among cancer and pregnant women
- Relevant reference needs to be maintained during rationale
- The whole assessment report needs to be of 4000 words and mentor feed back need to be around 500 words, and the feedback needs to be in constructive criticism
- All relevant differential diagnosis with proper rationale needs to be done in all perspectives
- The patient records were provided to give an idea how the work process happens, and all the records were from outpatient setting and only one patient record says power chart is from inpatient setting.
- While attending to history please deidentify patients and put Mr.X or Mrs.X something like that, just to prove we have deidentified patients in our report writing.
- Please follow assessment guidelines as follows
Part 1: In conjunction with your clinical mentor (nurse practitioner/nurse educator/medical supervisor) students are to perform 2 physical assessments for each of the two learning objectives identified in assessment task 1 (4 physical assessments in total). Students are to produce evidence that they have completed the 4 physical assessments via mentor sign off (template will be provided). This is to be submitted as an appendix and will not be included in the assessment word count. The mentor’s feedback WILL NOT contribute to the student’s grade but will provide the student with objective feedback for consideration and reflection. Part 2: Students are to document the four physical assessments: The patient’s presenting complaint/condition1. The patient’s medical/surgical background and medication history2. Your health assessment findings3. Your diagnosis and differential diagnoses4. Your recommendation of a patient centred treatment plan
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Part 3: Students will select 1 physical assessment for each of the 2 learning objectives (2 physical assessment in total) and provide rationale for their decision making in relation to the diagnosis, differential diagnoses and use of investigations. Students must use research evidence to support rationale and decision-making. Students are to reflect on their performance and identify areas of strengths and areas for improvement. The report is not an essay however it should be written in a scholarly style i.e. not using shorthand and in paragraphs