QUESTIONFEB 04, 2019
Assignment 1 Disseminating Results Take a minute to think about the health-promotion and disease-prevention issue you chose to focus on at the outset of this course. Now bring to mind the problem an
Disseminating Results Take a minute to think about the health-promotion and disease-prevention issue you chose to focus on at the outset of this course. Now bring to mind the problem and target population you identified. The program design and evaluation planning you have engaged in throughout this course have served an important purpose—not only of furthering your own knowledge and expertise, but of contributing toward an understanding of these significant topics and furthering collective progress toward important goals.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
As a DNP-prepared nurse, you have an ethical and professional obligation to disseminate findings. This Discussion seeks to facilitate your professional growth by asking you to assess and reflect on the success of your program design, the challenges you have encountered, and the ethical considerations that may warrant additional attention.
- How has your understanding of the national health-promotion and disease-prevention issue and your selected problem and target population developed over the past several weeks? How has your perception changed, if at all?
- Critically evaluate the pros and cons of the program you have designed. Based on what you have learned in this course, as well as your professional experiences, do you think your program would address the problem for the target population? Would the benefits outweigh the costs?
- Examine the ethical implications of the program you have designed. What questions, concerns, and/or insights do you have?
- As a nurse engaged in advance practice, which venues would be viable for disseminating the results of your program design and evaluation? What audience would be most interested in these findings? Identify at least one professional journal to which you could publish the results of your program design and evaluation, as well as at least one other venue for disseminating results.
By tomorrow Tuesday 2/5/19 8 am, write a minimum of 550 words essay in APA format with at least 3 scholarly references. Include the level 1 headers as numbered below:
Post a cohesive scholarly response that addresses the following:
1) Assess your program design and evaluation, including the ethical implications of the program you have developed.
2) Identify at least one professional journal (e.g. Oncology Nursing Forum, American Journal of Health Education etc…) in which you could publish the results of your program design and evaluation.
3) Describe at least one other venue that could provide a valuable forum for disseminating results.