Please make your initial post substantive. A substantive post will do at least two of the following:
- Ask an interesting, thoughtful question pertaining to the topic
- Answer a question (in detail) posted by another student or the instructor
- Provide extensive additional information on the topic
- Explain, define, or analyze the topic in detail
- Share an applicable personal experience
- Provide an outside source (for example, an article from the UC Library) that applies to the topic, along with additional information about the topic or the source (please cite properly in APA)
- Make an argument concerning the topic.
At least one scholarly source should be used in the initial discussion thread. Be sure to use information from your readings and other sources from the UC Library. Use proper citations and references in your post.
L. Zhao, Y. Huang, Y. Wang and J. Liu, “Analysis on the Demand of Top Talent Introduction in Big Data and Cloud Computing Field in China Based on 3-F Method,” 2017 Portland International Conference on Management of Engineering and Technology (PICMET), Portland, OR, 2017, pp. 1-3. https://doi.org/10.23919/PICMET.2017.8125463
Saiki, S., Fukuyasu, N., Ichikawa, K., Kanda, T., Nakamura, M., Matsumoto, S., Yoshida, S., & Kusumoto, S. (2018). A Study of Practical Education Program on AI, Big Data, and Cloud Computing through Development of Automatic Ordering System. 2018 IEEE International Conference on Big Data, Cloud Computing, Data Science & Engineering (BCD), Big Data, Cloud Computing, Data Science & Engineering (BCD), 2018 IEEE International Conference on, BCD, 31–36. https://doi.org/10.1109/BCD2018.2018.000