Final Portfolio Project
The Final Portfolio Project is a comprehensive assessment of what you have learned during this course.
There are several emerging concepts that are using Big Data and Blockchain Technology. Please search the internet and highlight 5 emerging concepts that are exploring the use of Blockchain and Big Data.
Conclude your paper with a detailed conclusion section.
The paper needs to be approximately 5-8 pages long, including both a title page and a references page (for a total of 7-10 pages). Be sure to use proper APA formatting and citations to avoid plagiarism.
Your paper should meet the following requirements:
• Be approximately 5-8 pages in length, not including the required cover page and reference page.
• Follow APA6 guidelines. Your paper should include an introduction, a body with fully developed content, and a conclusion.
• Support your answers with the readings from the course, the course textbook, and at least three scholarly journal articles from the UC library to support your positions, claims, and observations, in addition to your textbook. The UC Library is a great place to find resources.
• Be clearly and well-written, concise, and logical, using excellent grammar and style techniques. You are being graded in part on the quality of your writing.
Week 7 – Discussion
This week we explored the concept of Tokenization. Three important protocols discussed were Secure Multi-Party Computation (SMPC), Policy-Backed Token (PBT) and Open Asset Protocol (OAP). Compare and contrast these three protocols and explain which industries can benefit the most from each of these protocols.
Please make your initial post and two response posts substantive. A substantive post will do at least TWO of the following:
• Ask an interesting, thoughtful question pertaining to the topic
• Answer a question (in detail) posted by another student or the instructor
• Provide extensive additional information on the topic
• Explain, define, or analyze the topic in detail
• Share an applicable personal experience
• Provide an outside source (for example, an article from the UC Library) that applies to the topic, along with additional information about the topic or the source (please cite properly in APA)
• Make an argument concerning the topic.
At least one scholarly source should be used in the initial discussion thread. Be sure to use information from your readings and other sources from the UC Library. Use proper citations and references in your post.
Final Portfolio Project