IntroductionQuantitative research design provides an approach to finding scholarly evidence. There are a variety of philosophical considerations, strategies of inquiry, and methods of data collectio
Quantitative research design provides an approach to finding scholarly evidence. There are a variety of philosophical considerations, strategies of inquiry, and methods of data collection and analysis based on the study question and the types and numbers of variables. For example, having one or more dependent and/or independent variables is what prescribes the statistical tests needed to answer the study question(s). It is important for nurse researchers, leaders, educators, and practitioners to know how to select the correct statistical analysis for a study.
Upon successful completion of this assignment you should be able to:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Select a data analysis method / tests appropriate for a potential research study.
- Expound on interpretation of data for a quantitative study.
- Textbook: Research Design: Qualitative, Quantitative, and Mixed Method Approaches (2018), Chapters 7, 8
- PowerPoint: Chapter 7 Questions and Hypotheses
- File: Chapter 7 Questions and Hypotheses, Notes
- PowerPoint: Chapter 8 Quantitative Methods
- File: Chapter 8 Quantitative Methods, Notes
- Textbook: Practical Research: Planning and Design (2016), Chapters 4, 8