Write a poem of 100 to 175 words that reflects how the incident you chose changed or affected you.
Write a shorter poem of 45 words or less that captures the essence of the same incident.
- Submit both selections in one Microsoft® Word document.
- Grammar and punctuation variations are acceptable if they serve the needs of the piece.
- Be sure to double space each of the poems.
Imagine for this assignment that you are a literary critic and will be published in a leading literary magazine.
Choose one of the poems from this week’s readings.
Write a 350- to 700-word essay that reflects on what you liked about the poem or what drew you to it.
Consider the following areas in your response:
- Identify common elements, structures, forms, and terminology of the poem.
- Describe the use of imagery, symbolism, and figurative language that the writer used.
- Consider also the central idea and the emotional impact.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now