- Part I: Analyze diet
- Part II: Evaluate how the patient’s diet affects:
- The person’s health (anatomy)
- The progression of the illness (pathophysiology)
- Common medications associated with the disease
- Part III: Create patient SMART goals and an evidence-based plan of care (patient education)
Begin by viewing the patient profiles and assignment details in the the Worksheets, Forms, and Templates area at left. Choose one patient profile and use it to complete Parts I–III of the assignment.
In addition to the assignment specifics, your paper should:
- Be a minimum of 5 pages, not including the title and reference pages.
- Source(s) should be integrated into the paragraphs. Use in-text citations pointing to evidence in the literature and supporting your ideas.
- Incorporate a minimum of two peer-reviewed sources into your paper.
- Use current APA format to style your paper and to cite your sources. Follow the list structure of the sample paper for the section on calculations. You can download a sample paper in the Worksheets, Forms, and Templates area at left.
- Include a title page and a reference page listing the sources you used. Be sure to plan enough time for proofreading and editing.
Review the rubric for further information on how your assignment will be graded.
PLEASE SELECT ANY OF THE PATIENT PROFILE OF YOUR CHOICE(CHOOSE FROM THE THREE CHECK THE UPLOADED DOCUMENTS)
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Nowpatient_profiles_02-14-17.pdf