POS220 SHORT ANSWER
Be sure to carefully read each question to ensure that each component is answered with the appropriate depth and detail. Your answers should be free of spelling and grammar errors. When using reference material, you must properly cite your sources using in-text citations. You must also include a reference list. All documentation must be rendered in APA citation style (see announcements for details on APA). This includes citing your textbook or course lesson modules.
Review the Short-Answer Grading Rubric and the Short-Answer Assignment Sample as you prepare to complete this assignment. POS220 SHORT ANSWER.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Please include the question along with your response in the textbox. This is to ensure that you have addressed each question.
1 of 1
- Identify and explain one of the major compromises of the Constitution, noting the issue, the two sides and the resolution of the compromise. Explain how the compromise satisfied both sides.
- Compare/contrast the two chambers of Congress. Identify the two chambers, the number of members in each chamber, and their terms. Explain some of the powers of each chamber. Be sure to also describe how the process of selection has changed overtime.
- Summarize Shay’s Rebellion and explain why and how it led to the Constitutional Convention.
- Describe and explain the two main principles of the Constitution: separation of power and checks and balances. Summarize the reasons why the founding fathers believed these two principles were important.
- According to the Federalist Papers, what is the difference between a democracy and a republic? Use specific characteristics of each form of government. POS220 SHORT ANSWER.