Review the following article:
Hartley, C. (2013). Project management for critical access hospitals.
Based upon the information provided and the information found in Chapter 5 of the textbook, prepare a paper that addresses the following requirements:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Identify a project for implementation. (This could be a project at your workplace or based on the articles and readings throughout the course.)
- Identify the stakeholders.
- Describe each part of the project management process.
- Define how your project fits within each part of the process.
- Describe what steps are most critical and most time-consuming, and provide an analysis.
- Describe the measurement criteria you would use to define success.
- Designate any parts of the process that you would change from the reading. Why might you do so?
- Your paper should be 8-10 pages in length and conform to CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA Requirements.
- Include at least four scholarly references in addition to the course textbook. The CSU-Global Library is a good place to find these references.
- Remember, you must support your thinking/opinions and prior knowledge with references. All facts must be supported. In-text references used throughout the assignment must be included in an APA-formatted reference list.