Project Translation and Planning
In this week’s assignment you work through the planning and implementation stages of the project. This will require you to determine goals, resources needed, and consider change management.
***PLEASE SEE WEEK 4 GRADING CRITERIA IN THE STUDENT ACADEMIC RESOURCE SECTION
Define an improvement goal and explain how you would measure the change.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Create a project plan, including the following: including supplies and equipment and people
- Resources needed for your project, including supplies, equipment, people
- Detailed timeframe for implementation of your project (ie. Days, months, year, etc)
- Data collection mechanisms (How will you get your data?)
- Discuss both change and nursing leadership theories to ensure success of your plan
Using a minimum of 3 scholarly/peer reviewed articles, Format your assignment as one of the following:
- 18- to 20-slide presentation in APA format with speaker notes (slide count does not include the title and reference slide)
- 875 to 1000 -word paper in APA format (title and reference page not included in word count)
Review key quality improvement strategies to apply to this week’s assignment:
- Root Cause Analysis from The Joint Commission
- Root Cause Analysis from the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services: Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality
- Failure Modes and Effects Analysis from Institute for Healthcare Improvement
- Plan-Do-Study-Act from Institute for Healthcare Improvement
Note: The Failure Modes and Effects Analysis document is provided from www.IHI.org with permission of the Institute for Healthcare Improvement (IHI), ©2004.
Please Note: To meet substantive post requirements, your response must be a minimum of 150 words in length and use at least one scholarly/peer reviewed reference appropriately cited per APA format in the response and referenced at the end of your post in APA format to support your response.
Explore evidence-based practice models:
- The Iowa Model of Evidence-Based Practice to Promote Quality Care from AORN Journal, Volume 103, Issue 1, January 2016, page 53, from this week’s Electronic Reserve Readings
- Johns Hopkins Nursing Evidence-Based Practice Model and PET tool from Johns Hopkins Nursing Evidence-Based Practice: Models and Guidelines
How has the EBP movement influenced nursing practice, education, and research?
Please Note: To meet substantive post requirements, your response should be a minimum of 150 words in length and use at least one scholarly/peer reviewed reference appropriately cited per APA format in the response and referenced at the end of your post in APA format to support your response.