Topic: Cryptojacking – Is cryptojacking a threat that needs to be addressed to ensure the security of the CIA of networks? What is cryptojacking? How does it work? Why would it be a threat concern? Explain and defend your position.
- It must be 2000 words +/- 10% not including the references
- It must be an original work of your own research and writing skills, free of plagiarism.
- You must choose to write the paper in APA or ieee format and follow the format correctly. The means following the all aspects of the style including properly quoting and paraphrasing other works with correct citations and works cited.
- It must be written in professional academic language free of colloquialisms but also written so that a reader with an unknown level of knowledge (such as a C-level executive, a board member, or manager) can understand your meaning, argument, and purpose.
- You must use reliable sources. i.e. Trusted verifiable web resources (i.e. legitimate websites, news resources, white papers, journal articles, industry blogs, etc), peer reviewed works such as books, conference papers, reports, and journals. Wikipedia and personal blogs by non-verifiable professionals are NOT acceptable sources.
- Your paper must have an introduction with a clearly stated thesis (an argument statement that tells the reader the point you will make. The introduction is the roadmap/outline to your paper . Following the introduction there must be a body containing clear evidence that supports and proves your thesis. Lastly, you must write a conclusion that states how you have proven your argument and why it matters to network security. The written part of the paper must be followed by a properly formatted list of works cited.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now