This week’s quiz is on Chapter 8: Physical Activity or Chapter 11: Injury Prevention. Choose ONE of the prompts to respond to. Include detailed, and clear descriptions. Use ONLY the TEXT as a reference for this exam. Include APA citation and reference in the response.
PROMPT A: Chapter 8 Physical Activity
Review the case of “Complete Streets Policies” at the end of Chapter 8. Then, answer the following questions:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
· Provide a detailed summary of the background of the issue/problem (Think 5 w’s & how).
· State, describe, and clearly explain two (2) examples of policy implementation/solution (or proposed implementation).
· Include a detailed explanation of why each of the policy implementation/solutions (or proposed implementations) was effective or ineffective.
PROMPT B: Chapter 11 Injury Prevention
· State, describe, and clearly explain one example of successful policy implementation for injury prevention policy.
· Then, include a detailed explanation of TWO different components of the advocacy process** outlined in Chapter 17, and listed below, as it relates to the policy implementation you selected. (HINT: Select only the components of the process that the text clearly describes),
**Advocacy Process as outlined in Chapter 17:
1.Define the problem and possible solutions
2. Form a coalition
3. Begin “Ground Softening”
4. Determine Who Has the Power to Make the Change Sought
5.Translate research for Decision-makers and the Public
6. Understand the Opposition
7. Understand Public Opinion
8. Outline Possible Solutions
9. Consider unintended consequences
9. Plan Your Media Advocacy Strategy
10. Evaluate Your Advocacy Efforts