1. What does Anova Stand for and what is it used for?
2. In a one way Anova, what is the difference between the among group variation and the within-group variances?
3. What are the 3 assumptions needed to complete the ANOVA analysis and explain
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
4. Use the Classwork week 6 excel spreadsheet below and solve the problem provided. You will need the following table to find the Qcritical value.
Watch the following video on how to find the tukey-kramer comparison for part b of the problem
the excel file “one-way ANOVA” workbook provides examples and formulas. Worksheet TK and TK_Formulas provides formulas for the Tukey Kramer part of the problem
5. Go over the Ch. 12 lecture slides and answer the following questions:
a. what are contingency tables used for? Provide 3 reasons
b. Draw a sample Contingency table and put the appropriate labels
c. What is the Chi-Squared Test Statistic? Write out the formula ( do it by hand if you can’t use a math editor program)
d. what is fo ?
e. What is fe ?
f. Is there a Chi critical value and if so, how do you find it?