Technology Innovations and Healthcare To prepare for this Discussion, search the Walden Library or the Internet for a technological innovation in healthcare (ex: Blue button; telemedicine; computing; video gaming in healthcare; robotic and computer-assisted surgeries; simulation devices, etc.). This innovation should be different than the mobile device you discussed in Week 3.By Day 4, post a summary of the innovation. Be sure to include comprehensive responses to the following:
· What is the technological innovation and how is it used?
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
· Whom will it impact?
· How could it improve healthcare quality and delivery?
· How might the innovation evolve in the future?
Support your explanation with weekly readings and the resource/s you found.
· Video and Web Article: Robert Wood Johnson Foundation. (2009, April 13). Games for health: Get well. Retrieved from https://youtu.be/esO0rnPq1C4
· Topical Study Guide
· Schiavo, R. (2008). Digital marketing: The rise of e-health: Current trends and topics on online health communications. Journal of Medical Marketing, 8(1), 9–18.
· Whittaker, R., & Smith, M. (2008). M-health—Using mobile phones for healthy behaviour change. International Journal of Mobile Marketing, 3(2), 80–85.
· World Health Organization. (2011). mHealth: New horizons for health through mobile technologies. Retrieved from http://www.who.int/goe/publications/ehealth_series_vol3/en/[PDF] Sections 1.2, section 2, and section 3.
· American Telemedicine Association. (May 2006.) Telemedicine, Telehealth, and Health Information Technology. Retrieved from http://www.americantelemed.org/docs/default-source/policy/telemedicine-telehealth-and-health-information-technology.pdf?sfvrsn=8
· Health Information Technology. (n.d.). About Blue Button. Retrieved from http://www.healthit.gov/patients-families/blue-button/about-blue-button
· Healthcare Informatics (2012, February, 28). Top Ten Tech Trends 2012: A Time of Exhilaration and Anxiety. Retrieved from http://www.healthcare-informatics.com/article/top-ten-tech-trends-2012-time-exhilaration-and-anxiety
· U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. (n.d.). Telehealth. Retrieved from http://www.hrsa.gov/ruralhealth2/about/telehealth/telehealth.html
· U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. (n.d.). Rural Health IT Adoption Toolbox. Retrieved from http://www.hrsa.gov/healthit/toolbox/RuralHealthITtoolbox/
· Versal, N. (2012, February 1). 9 Tech Innovations For Your Health. Retrieved from http://www.informationweek.com/healthcare/patient/9-tech-innovations-for-your-health/232500827
APA Style 250-350 words(not including references)