Max Points: 40
You will identify a specific evidence-based practice proposal topic for the capstone project. Consider a clinical environment in which you have recently worked. The capstone project topic can be a clinical practice problem, an organizational issue, a quality improvement suggestion, a leadership initiative, or an educational need appropriate to your area of interest as well as your practice immersion (practicum) setting. Examples of the integration of community health, leadership, and an EBP can be found on the “Educational and Community-Based Programs” page of the Healthy People 2020 website.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Write a 500-750 word description of your proposed capstone project topic. Make sure to include the following:
- The problem, issue, suggestion, initiative, or educational need that will be the focus of the project
- The setting or context in which the problem, issue, suggestion, initiative, or educational need can be observed.
- A description providing a high level of detail regarding the problem, issue, suggestion, initiative, or educational need.
- Impact of the problem, issue, suggestion, initiative, or educational need on the work environment, the quality of care provided by staff, and patient outcomes.
- Significance of the problem, issue, suggestion, initiative, or educational need and its implications to nursing.
- A proposed solution to the identified project topic
You are required to retrieve and assess a minimum of eight peer-reviewed articles. Plan your time accordingly to complete this assignment.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin. Please refer to the directions in the Student Success Center.