You are responsible for training new managers on key employment policies and practices. For this assignment, you will create a PowerPoint presentation that includes information on the following topics:
- protected classes under Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and how the Act applies to staffing decisions;
- employer conduct that violates anti-discrimination laws;
- the importance of the Civil Rights Act in eliminating racial discrimination in the workplace;
- the role of the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) in workplace discrimination regulations; and
- documentation needed to defend retaliation claims.
You must use at least three sources, one of which may be your textbook. Consider the value of using actual case decisions to exemplify the regulation for your managers. Adhere to APA Style when creating citations and references for this assignment.Your presentation should be eight to 10 slides, not including the title and reference slides. You are encouraged to use the slide notes function to explain slide contents as necessary or to add additional talking points you would want to discuss in your training.The CSU Writing Center’s tutorial, PowerPoint Basics , is an excellent resource for PowerPoint best practices and formatting assistance. A transcript for the presentation can be accessed by clicking on the paperclip icon in the bottom right-hand corner of the presentation.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now