(plagerism report & References) Imagine that you are working with an epidemiological team. The lead investigator has asked you to analyze and communicate health research for sound, evidence-based pr
- (plagerism report & References)
- Imagine that you are working with an epidemiological team. The lead investigator has asked you to analyze and communicate health research for sound, evidence-based practices in epidemiology. Using the Web Resources provided this week*, identify a current epidemiological concern either at the local, national, or global level. Your report should demonstrate your ability to analyze the benefits and challenges of multiculturalism and diversity in a global context and recommend solutions.
- Using one (1) of the methods below, develop a final project addressing the Assignment questions:
- 3–5 page executive summary
- Address the following questions
- What is the epidemiological concern?
- What population is it affecting?
- What potential population may be affected if this concern is not addressed?
- What are the risk factors associated with the epidemiological concern?
- What public health recommendation can you make to alleviate your identified epidemiological concern?
- This project should demonstrate your ability to analyze the benefits and challenges of multiculturalism and diversity in a global context and recommend solutions.
- Please be sure to download the file “Writing Center Resources” from Course Resources to assist you with meeting APA expectations for written assignments.
"Our Prices Start at $11.99. As Our First Client, Use Coupon Code GET15 to claim 15% Discount This Month!!"
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now